LifeBridge Health & Fitness Virtual Group Exercise FAQ
If I am a member of the club, are the virtual group exercise classes included?
· YES! All virtual group exercise classes are included in your club membership.
If I am not a member, what is the cost of the virtual group exercise classes?
· Option 1: $10.00 for a single class
· Option 2: $25.00/month for unlimited classes
· Option 3: $20.00/month for unlimited classes for 3 month commitment
How do I purchase a class/virtual membership?
· Classes or virtual membership can be purchased here or through the LifeBridge Health & Fitness app.
· Registration for class opens 72 hours before class time and closes 30 mins before the workout begins.
What is the minimum age to participate?
· All participants need to be at least 16 to participate.
How do I reserve my “spot” in class?
· After you purchase your classes here, reserve your spot through the LifeBridge Health & Fitness app. Instructions on how to set up your app here.
What type of classes are you offering?
· We are offering Yoga sculpt, Pilates, Seated Strength, Vinyasa YOGA, BARRE, Chair YOGA, Total Body Conditioning and 30 minute express workouts. Click here for descriptions.
Do I need equipment for these classes?
· Some classes require equipment and others use only body weight. Classes that require equipment will be noted on the schedule. If you don’t have weights, you can use cans or water jugs.
I have never used Office HP. How does it work?
· If it’s your first time using Office HP Suite, click here to download the app onto your phone, ipad or computer.
Do I have to have a webcam to participate in these classes?
· No, you are not required to have a webcam to participate. You will still be able to see and hear the instructor and other class participants on your device, but you will not be shown. If you have access to a webcam, we recommend using the video to get the best experience. The instructors will be providing feedback on form in real time.
Can I get Office HP to play on my TV?
· Yes, you can display Office HP on your TV using one of the following methods: HDMI cable, Air play/Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Fire TV, or another mirroring app depending on the device you are using.
Do I need to book a “spot” for each person in my house that is taking the class?
· Yes, each person taking a virtual group exercise class must book a “spot” by purchasing a single class or unlimited package. Purchase class here.
Will instructors be able to modify for my injuries like an in-person class?
· Yes, classes are capped at 25 so our instructors can give personal attention and modifications when needed. Please let the instructors know at the beginning of class if you have any injuries or are pregnant by sending them a private message via chat. Please also fill out the waiver form here.
How long are the classes?
· Class times vary and are listed on our schedule.
When should I join the class?
· If it’s your first virtual group exercise class, we recommend logging into Office HP 5 mins before class so we can assist you if needed. Please arrive on time. No entries will be permitted five minutes after the start of class.
Who should I contact for more information?
· Natalie Smith at [email protected]